Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trouble at the Airport

At Security Jacob had to throw away all of his shampooh and gel and shaving cream, because he packed it into his carry on bag which they go through.  I understand it would be safe inside of his suit case where they do not rummage(note to all you missionary mom's without a lot of travel experience like me)  Luckily,[thankyou, Marci : )]  A benevolent Aunt came to the rescue in Provo!  I'm making a note to myself for Richard. 

I found this out because as I was getting ready to leave the house this morning I couldn't find my keys anywhere.  Just as I found the keys, and was about to leave I got a phone call from Jacob.

"That's why I couldn't find my keys!"  A tender mercy from the Lord.

picture courtesy of Sarah :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment