Tuesday, May 22, 2012

P-dayand discussions



Today I woke up, worked out, showered, ate, came here. I will clean, do laundry (write letters), go to the temple, work on a lesson for Leo (our investigator, we just taught him the plan of salvation lesson, but I don't think he understands the vocabulary, so we are going to have a faith check discussion). Then I will eat dinner, go to Tall Lab (basically Rosetta Stone). Then I will listen to (hopefully a member of the 12) someone speak, and have a district meeting afterward. Because of the temple and Devotional, P-days are usually, if not the, most spiritually charged days of the week! :D




 The language is coming on  a lot better.  Elder Savage and I were able to give the whole first lesson (I am using the term "whole" very relatively) without notes in about 30-35 minutes.  Pretty soon, we are going to be going 40 minutes a discussion!

Love you all,
Ban Ma








1 comment:

  1. It's so good to hear from Jacob! I'm so glad he gets to go to the temple every week. What a great blessing! I can't describe the deep joy I feel when I hear about these boys of ours on their missions.

    ReplyDelete