Sunday, December 9, 2012

12/09/12

I went to Singapore on Wednesday, and I GOT YOUR PACKAGE! You will have to give my thanks for all the recipies to everyone who helped so much! Especially Brother and Sister Russell! I sure can't wait to try them all out! I get to go shopping today, maybe I can find those ingredients :D!  Transfers happened today, I get to stay in Sitiawan =D There is Zone Conference in Singapore next week, and I can't wait for it! I love being uplifted by President and Sister Mains! They are so definitely inspired!  It is the Christmas Season now! Sadly, in Malaysia, that means that the temperatures stay the exact same! Plus a little bit of rain, just to ensure that we never acheive the meaning of the word "dry" =D Elder Broadhead and I were able to meet two new investigators this week! I am so excited to work with them! This is going to be a great week coming up! The Malay speaking Elders who have been serving here are taken out, so there will now e just Elder Broadhead, I, and the Lord to establish His Kingdom here in Sitiawan.  I sure do love you all!
Love,
Elder Jacob Black =D

No comments:

Post a Comment