Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23/12

I sure am glad that I almost got this email last time! How are you all doing? It doesn't feel like Christmas at all here.... I can't lie, I opened the Christmas presents the minute I got them =D  Now that I have told you that, I need to say thank you!!!!! I loved them! The Nativity scene is so special!!! I wont go through all of the presets, but I do appreciate that you are all willing to take the time to send such an expensive gift to me! I am so grateful for the sacrifice of time that must have taken! That package was full of so much love! It's weird to think that it is Christmas Eve here in Malaysia! I will only answer this email, but I will try to include what I remember from this weeks as well!

Merry Christmas! I love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment