Sunday, May 12, 2013

5/12/2013

That was so fun to talk with you all! I was trying to think of what to say, and what to talk about with you before, but when I saw you all, I just got so happy, and just enjoyed being with the people I love most! Thanks for the bye! Thank you for all of the smiles! What did you all do for Mommy?  I sang a song (Mother I love you, Mother I do...) with Elder Fabiano and Elder Martin in Chinese for all the Mothers in our small Group (and for you Mommy!) for Mothers day.  That was really fun! 

Mommy:  Thanks! I am glad that I was able to make your day special! I wish that I could do that more often :D (Legacy-- I will make you smile every day....)! I do love to bear my testimony, and I hope that I am doing a good job of living it through my actions :D I really like the inspired words you write each week.  This weeks about diligence and agency relate very strongly to the principle of accountability! If we have an eternal perspective of our interview with God after this life- how we did as children, missionaries, parents, grandchildren, friends-- I think that it is much much easier to daily make the right decisions that will change us for the better. Hehe-- "On Guard!"

Mandy:  I love you too! I love to see you on Skype.  I love to hear you sing a happy song! I love to watch you clap your hands! I hope that you can feel my love sweet girl!

Joshua:  You are so happy! You are not silly! You are a smart, nice, happy boy! I love to hear you say nice things to me! I know that Jesus loves to hear you say that you love everyone, and Jesus loves to watch you help your Mommy and Brothers and Sisters and Daddy be happy!  I love you!! :D

Richard:  It was great seeing you! Your teeth look really nice-- if no one has noticed- it just means you hang out with females who are all infatuated with you-- nice.  I am so happy for all the blessings I have received from being your brother! Keep it up! Study as hard as you can and learn as much as you can at college- it will help you for your mission! Learn how to exercise patience and love especially when you don't feel like it.  Keep being awesome! :D

Corina:  I love you beautiful girl! I am happy to have seen you! Has Richard taken you on a date yet? I highly recommend him-- he's a "good egg." Keep on developing your talents! Pray to God about those big decisions! He will answer your prayers! :D

Daddy:  heheh.... "You're the awesomest" (quoted from above) ---> just to make sure that everyone knows that I'm your favorite! ;D Thanks for the poem! I think that has special significance for Mom, and I will definitely stand at your side (hopefully right side) and declare my Mother to be "Blessed."  Thanks for your example of Fatherhood and Christ.  Good luck in your new venture.  Remember God! :D lOve you!

Rebekah:  Nice! I encourage you to do that! Geneology is fantastic! i WISH i COULD HEAR MORE FROM ME.  You mean so much to me.  I love you.  I hope you can feel my lovce.  You are growing so quick and so beautiful! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment